Monday, February 2, 2009

Camelot Assignment

Truthfully I like the movie Camelot, I'm not going to lie. I think it's a funny but serious movie. I read a book called The Adventures of King Arthur and everything from the book matches up to the movie. I will say you have to be confident in your manhood to sing and dance like that an those tight tights. The Round Table is a definite symbolism for equality. The knight s at the round table can't fight over whose better cause nobody sits at the front. Also Lances' love for Jenny is a symbolism of forbidden love. The term "blood runs thicker than water" which means that family is more trust worthy than friends. This term is twisted when he trusts Mordred to attend the castle when Arthurs gone. Mordred writes a fake note saying that Arhtur is dead making him king. This shows how many bad things have happened to Arhthur cause when you can't trust family, you can't trust anyone.

No comments: